|Shri. P. Augustin Lucien Diagou|
|Shri. K. Govindarajan|
As per the Business of Government of Puducherry(Allocation) Rules, 1963, the following subjects comes under the purview of Finance Department.
1. Budget and Accounts of the Union Territory
2. Rules and orders regarding control of expenditure and financial procedures
3. Interpretation of financial and accounts rules
4. Scrutiny of financial sanctions
5. Delegation of financial powers
6. Pension and Gratuity
7. General Provident Funds
8. The Consolidated fund of Union Territory
9. The contingency fund of the Union Territory
10. The Chief Ministers Discretionary Grant/The Chief Minister’s Welfare Fund/ Compassionate Funds.
11. Finance Committee/Estimates Committee/Public Accounts Committee.
12. Report of Auditor General/Controller General.
14. Commercial Taxes
15. Financial Resources
16. Financial Inspections
17. Salaries and Allowances
18. Recruitment/posting/promotion and transfer of all posts exclusive to this department